<body>

My Family



my Dearest


Germaine Ng Kai Ni
27 Sep '09


Jabez Ng Jun Feng
30 Oct 10


Jeric Ng Jian Zhi
23 Mar 17

Our PromiSes




~21 Mar 09~
my life time commitment to you

Special Moments


How i found out my 1st pregnancy?
Germaine's Arrival
Jabez's Arrival
Jeric's Arrival

Photoshoot
R.O.M Dinner

chat with her



Tuesday, October 4, 2011



The Land of Smile


My first flight in my whole 22nd yrs of life! Hubby brought me to BKK as my bday gift and a short break for both of us. Overall trip was great!!! Enjoyable but quite tiring! BKK is so similar to Malaysia! But shopping wise, BKK is much bigger and better! We go temple pray, donate coffin, shopping than nightlife went to watch pingpong show at pat pong, which most ppl called it thaigirl show, Hollywood, Huay Kwang. I enjoy the food most! =x it's spicy enough tt makes u tears! No joke I'm serious! I will definetly go to BKK again!!!



Lovely Ng's Family

3:01 PM