<body>

My Family



my Dearest


Germaine Ng Kai Ni
27 Sep '09


Jabez Ng Jun Feng
30 Oct 10


Jeric Ng Jian Zhi
23 Mar 17

Our PromiSes




~21 Mar 09~
my life time commitment to you

Special Moments


How i found out my 1st pregnancy?
Germaine's Arrival
Jabez's Arrival
Jeric's Arrival

Photoshoot
R.O.M Dinner

chat with her



Saturday, October 15, 2011



a funfilled day


15 oct 2011 sat,

Prepare the kids and head to pick cousin esther and lil jovan. Had our bfast cum lunch at 126. Yummy!

Craving for soft yet not so sweet donuts, drove to kallang leisure jus to buy 2 boxes of donuts and went over to esther office as she gt some paper work to settle.

After she's done, off we went for kite flying :)
Wanted go ECP bt due to many reason, we went lower seletar reservior . It's a windy evening, and it's hubby's first time flying kite, so the mickey kite fly very fast up and stuck at a tree!!!! Bt poor hubby gt a deep cut in his finger while trying to stop the kite from flying so fast.

Nvm we still gt a bug kite. Esther fly the kite up so high in the sky till I barely can see!! While both hubby and cousin flying kite, I looked after the 3 lil kids :)

Had dinner at Ont Thai which located at amk 532. Seriously the food sucks TTM !!! and is not cheap at all !! I really dnt understand why ppl can comment the food till so fantastic?! I think nakhon taste so much better and cheaper ! I will nv step into the mini "restaurant" anymore!

But anyway, we had a great day thou the food very disappointing! At least we gather and bond :) cheers!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4



Lovely Ng's Family

11:38 PM