<body>

My Family



my Dearest


Germaine Ng Kai Ni
27 Sep '09


Jabez Ng Jun Feng
30 Oct 10


Jeric Ng Jian Zhi
23 Mar 17

Our PromiSes




~21 Mar 09~
my life time commitment to you

Special Moments


How i found out my 1st pregnancy?
Germaine's Arrival
Jabez's Arrival
Jeric's Arrival

Photoshoot
R.O.M Dinner

chat with her



Friday, September 23, 2011



smooth day !


1030-
Send both kids to cousin esther hse than head to HDB hub for our appointment. YeS! Finally book our flat =) *lessen another burden.

1430-
Went amk to collect smth from fren, order cake from PrmaDeli for Germaine than off to yishun 357 to view sparkletots childcare. I loves tt place! It's newly renovated and their activity quite cool. Their teachers also quite friendly. But not sure whether isit really tt gd as I'm still on waiting list. Gotta wait till my kids enter the center than I'll know.

1535-
Went clementi COLE Mobile to do smth, chit chat, buy hp accessory. time pass so fast! It's already 1730!!!

1730-
Back to cousin hse, had dinner there and home-ed ! Yishun 101 de coffee shop, the bbq stingray stall damm nice can! The chilli damm shiok ! Superlove! I always wanted to eat nice stingray bt hard to find bt now Chong Pang has it! Woot~~

2030-
Headed home as hubby working tml. Tdy things really went smoothly. Really appreciate cousin esther to always help us tkc of both kids when we got smth on. I dunno what to say bt I sincerely thank u for everything u do for us ! LOVE U
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4



Lovely Ng's Family

12:04 AM