<body>

My Family



my Dearest


Germaine Ng Kai Ni
27 Sep '09


Jabez Ng Jun Feng
30 Oct 10


Jeric Ng Jian Zhi
23 Mar 17

Our PromiSes




~21 Mar 09~
my life time commitment to you

Special Moments


How i found out my 1st pregnancy?
Germaine's Arrival
Jabez's Arrival
Jeric's Arrival

Photoshoot
R.O.M Dinner

chat with her



Tuesday, September 13, 2011



;<


Every day & night, I felt unhappy cos of mil. Jus dunno why, I nv pick at her or wad bt maybe 八字不合. LOL! I always felt irritated when she nag and nag non stop! she's jus too naggy and sometime action!!! =x WHY?! Cos she like to tel everyone tt she taught Germaine to speak when is not. And I dislike the ways she teach Germaine things!!!! She always say hubby very violent, teach Germaine sorts of nonsense but she herself also do tt at times !!! I HATE IT! 讲一套, 做一套。and When hubby says her, she angry! And 1 thing worst, she actually says to both kids, I'm mahmah and she's mama. Mayb misunderstand or wadever but she always makes me feel that she's afraid that kids will stick to me or their maternal grandparent more than her/hubby. but they close to me is very normal cos I'm the one whose taking care of them almost 24/7 and obviously I'm their mum! Well!! I think most aged women like that?! Luckily my mummy not like tt if not I sure quarrel w her! bt I gotta admit at times I'm really thankful tt no matter how tired she was, she'll still tkc the kids for us even till late night though sometime she will unhappy. Anyway jus to vent anger here. Gotta go nap le. Continue my post on mid autumn festival later =)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4



Lovely Ng's Family

8:14 AM