<body>

My Family



my Dearest


Germaine Ng Kai Ni
27 Sep '09


Jabez Ng Jun Feng
30 Oct 10


Jeric Ng Jian Zhi
23 Mar 17

Our PromiSes




~21 Mar 09~
my life time commitment to you

Special Moments


How i found out my 1st pregnancy?
Germaine's Arrival
Jabez's Arrival
Jeric's Arrival

Photoshoot
R.O.M Dinner

chat with her



Thursday, August 18, 2011





Ytr went to toa pa yoh to see hubby company doctor as he's down w flu for more than a week. Aftermath went yishun 159 to pass smth to his colleague than head to northpoint to collect watch before heading home .

Evening, hubby went out as his side having 7th month dinner. Mil bought dinner for me & maine, after dinner ard 8 pm, she went home and I coax both kids to slp so that I can watch my show peacefully ;p

And yes I've stock up my tibits =/


Tdy, hubby back to work, everything went bk to my daily routine. Cleaning up the hse, check email, prepare dinner . 3 dish plus 1 soup :)


depending on my mood, If I'm in cooking mood, I'll whip up some deep fry dishes which is hubby fav!! But when I'm nt, I'll jus prepare simple dish or even 1 dish meal =/
Cos I hate to see my kitchen in an oily state!!! And cleaning up is seriously very tiring! LOL
You can call me lazy =x bt 1 whole day taking care of 2 hyper-active brats, shouldn't I deserve a break ?
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4



Lovely Ng's Family

10:41 PM