<body>

My Family



my Dearest


Germaine Ng Kai Ni
27 Sep '09


Jabez Ng Jun Feng
30 Oct 10


Jeric Ng Jian Zhi
23 Mar 17

Our PromiSes




~21 Mar 09~
my life time commitment to you

Special Moments


How i found out my 1st pregnancy?
Germaine's Arrival
Jabez's Arrival
Jeric's Arrival

Photoshoot
R.O.M Dinner

chat with her



Friday, August 26, 2011



mood : moody


Germaine's sick again. Fever and diarrhoea! *Headache* bt when she sick, she behaves well =x

Mummy and sissy went Bkk ytr(thu) morning and will only be back on Tuesday.!! Arghh damm it ! If only I can join them haha. Whatsapp w sissy for both nights and will continue to do tt rest of their dys there.

For me, I dnt really like wkend cos I still gotta wake up early and can say more busy than wkdays !! Sianssss!!
Tml circuit 8.30am - 10.30am than must go buy prayer things . Tired =(
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4



Lovely Ng's Family

10:45 PM